Qualified Hours = CEU Qualified Hours are courses & training classes sanctioned by GCA/CMI with a specific designated number of hours. Industry courses offered by other institutions may be submitted to for approval.
Professional Contracting Experience = Certain professional positions may be considered for CEU hours. Professional contracting experience, such as, service as a contracting officer, employment with a government agency may be considered for evaluation. (1 year = 20 CEU hours, maximum allowable 80 hours).
Examples of experience which may qualify for CEU hours:
- Procurement Officer (CO/KO/ACO/PCO/GSA/COR/COTR/etc)
- Small Business Specialist (BOS/OSDBU/SADBU/etc)
- Diversity Officer (SBLO/Subcontracting manager/etc)
- Professional (Proposal writer/Capture Manager/Contract Manager/etc)
- Compliance Officer (DCAA/OFCCP/CPA/etc)
- Other professional backgrounds may be considered… (submit for approval)